6 July 2011

Positive Thinking




So with all of life's hecticness (you will get used to me making words up I promise!) I think it's sometimes nice to be reminded of the small things and what we should all be grateful for everyday. Needing to draw some of my own inspiration today I was going back through some articles I'd posted on Possibly Maybe and found 'Life's 101', something I'd shared after finding it on this website and fallen in love with. I strongly believe there is no magic formula for happiness but with the right attitude and the occasional gentle reminder I at least believe we can try to lead a fulfilled, positive life. Enjoy!!

Be Happy
Show Up
Follow your heart
Find new perspectives
Have a sense of wonder
Find people you love
Set goals
Help others
Dance
Pamper yourself
Face your fears
Got to a museum
Exercise
Limit Tv
Get in touch with nature
Lighten up
Get a good night's sleep
Read Books
Buy yourself flowers
Don't compare yourself with others
Don't beat yourself up
Be open to new ideas
Don't focus on Negative thoughts
Focus on creating what you desire
Make time just to have fun
Keep the romance in your life
Make a gratitude list
Love your mother earth
Want what you have
Be true to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...